Min 10 – Max 16
English / Albanian
To be decided
How do collection efforts benefit the company as a whole and what is the role of the collector? Being in contact with customers in his/her daily work, the collector has a direct influence on the successful collaboration with the customer. For this reason, collection not only reduces DSO and Outstanding CASH but also increases the company’s success by contributing customer relationships.
Excellence in Collections is a highly interactive finance course that aims at creating awareness and giving practical information on how to effectively and efficiently collect outstanding receivables. Collectors are continuously encouraged to adjust their behavior while focusing on a structured approach to achieve a better collection result.
The following topics will be covered:
- Collection awareness and collection targets.
- The treatment plan (case study).
- Dunning, call list and credit stop.
- Call and chase procedure.
- Telephone techniques.
- Call behavior and “how to stay assertive”.
- Basic negotiation, action plan.
Excellence in Collections is suitable for Finance people, Money/Loan Collectors and B2B Sales.
- Understand the importance of collection effectiveness to the profitability of the company;
- Learn different collection techniques available to obtain the money back;
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in collecting outstanding receivables in an effective and structured manner.