Location / Date:
Min 12 – Max 20
Erald Pashaj or Dalina Gjiçali
Albanian or English
To be decided
“We humans are social beings. We come into the world as the result of others' actions. We survive here in dependence on others. Whether we like it or not, there is hardly a moment of our lives when we do not benefit from others' activities. For this reason it is hardly surprising that most of our happiness arises in the context of our relationships with others.” - Dalai Lama
The following topics will be covered:
- Typical problem areas.
- Hello!!! Creating relationships.
- Developing and sustaining relationships.
- Relationship style.
- Features of successful relationships.
- What makes relationships unsuccessful?
- The relationships toolkit.
- And finally……“In organizations, real power and energy is generated through relationships”.
- For all staff who wants to know more about how to make the best of their work-based relationships;
- People who want to understand more about their own approach to relationships at work and to learn some tips and techniques to help them improve their interpersonal skills;
- Increase of job satisfaction and better understanding of what is necessary to be successful at work.
This training is not intended to be a manual for handling bullies or dealing with serious workplace conflict. It is about the range of interpersonal skills that contribute to effective relationship management and it may, therefore, help you understand elements of these difficult relationships and provide you with ideas for making improvements.
The training will encourage you to reflect on the range and quality of your work-based relationships and offer tips, techniques and ideas to help you in order to develop and improve.