Min 12 – Max 20
Erald Pashaj or Dalina Gjiçali
To be decided
- How often are the meetings you attend (or conduct) really constructive and useful?
“Every meeting must be planned, considered and constructed with one eye on how it can be made to go well; the alternative can all too easily be chaos. Be aware. Do not think only formal meetings need care and attention – they all do, even two people spending 10 minutes together. It is often the less apparently formal meetings where neglect can create problems.”
The following topics will be covered:
- Before the meeting.
- Leading the meeting.
- Participating in meeting.
- Group Dynamics.
- After the meeting.
- Meeting procedures.
- Conclusions & closure.
- This training is suitable for everyone and especially for supervisors and managers.
- Participants will improve their approach toward meetings;
- Participants (if they attend or conduct a meeting) will benefit in all aspects, such as discussions, decisions, time and follow up, etc;
- Participants will improve their overall performance.